Friday, December 12, 2014

Nautical Divided Basket

I've managed to sneak in a little sewing here and there lately, more so the past few weeks than I have in a little while. (That's still not saying much though.) In this little bit of time, I made a divided basket for my parents with a little nautical theme to go with their beach house. I actually gifted this to them a couple of weeks ago, but am just now getting around to writing this up here.

(I'm keeping things honest here - that's my messy sewing room in the back. Yup, things are an absolute mess.)

I really like this pattern, by Noodlehead, and will possibly make a few more in the future. It's easy to put together and makes a great gift. This being my second basket, it went together even easier than the first one, which I gave away in the Boston MQG Sewing Room Swap earlier this year.

Okay... off to go study for finals next week. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment